Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Truce

Dear... How are you ?

It's been a while now since we've separated...
I can finally move on without you...but this world ain't the same for me...
Kinda miss your smile right now...
To be honest , i'm so lonely without your love...my brain is slowly erasing all your images...

Can you move on too ? Do you forgot about me ?
Do you think of me even for a minute ? Or you found someone else ?
Did i made you cry too much ? did i hurt you that bad ?
Is this what we really wanted deep inside our hearts ?

You used to always forgave me...
You used to love me for whatever i am
You used to tell me before sleep, that this world is just about us
You used to say "I love you" , But...it's been 2 years since you told me that

I wonder what happens to our promises,our vows,and our future
Is it merely a words for describing love ?
Or is it just a seasoning like a food ? when it's all gone,it's gone.

Deep in my heart...i always wait for you...to become what you were before
The woman that i fell in love with,the woman that i promised to live forever with
But you never came anymore...Just like a past,it's passed.
I keep wondering,why ? Then maybe i got the answer,maybe your view about us changed
You didn't see it from Love,you judge it from other side.

A little piece of me hoping that you would come back to me someday...
But all i can do right now is just praying,that you will get the type of happiness you wanted
I admit , it's hard to let go of you...but like everyone says, Love doesn't have to own
Go ,to where you always wanted...to him...i'm sorry for wasting your time for so long

No comments:

Post a Comment