Monday, July 18, 2011

Albert Einstein

Biography
Type: Physicist
Nationality: German
Born: March 14, 1879
Died: April 18, 1955


A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new.

A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy?

Albert Einstein.

Do not worry about your difficulties in Mathematics. I can assure you mine are still greater.
Albert Einstein.

I am a deeply religious nonbeliever - this is a somewhat new kind of religion.

Albert Einstein.

I never think of the future - it comes soon enough.

If we knew what it was we were doing, it would not be called research, would it?

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.


If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough.

It's not that I'm so smart, it's just that I stay with problems longer.
Albert Einstein.
 

No problem can be solved from the same level of consciousness that created it.
Albert Einstein.


The only reason for time is so that everything doesn't happen at once.
Albert Einstein.

The only thing that interferes with my learning is my education.
Albert Einstein.

There comes a time when the mind takes a higher plane of knowledge but can never prove how it got there.

No comments:

Post a Comment