Monday, January 2, 2012

If just...

From beginning...
I should've love you 10 times from yesterday...
If i know it was going to be like this...
Our past happy moments were too short...
But it still enough for me...

My Love...
It's not what are you are the reason i fell in love with you
It's what became of my feelings when i'm with you
I'm sorry if i've changed...I never thought you didn't see love the way i saw...

If it's true the reason you left me...
Is because i've changed...
Then i'm most pathetic person...
Erasing my own love
That i gave everything away just to have it...

Are you sure that's the reason you didn't love me now...
If only God give me a choice...
I'll choose to live one more week with you and then just die...
Or if i knew it'll be going to be like this...
I could've just died earlier without knowing all of this happened to me...
And died with still knowing we were in love...

No comments:

Post a Comment