Thursday, December 1, 2011

I miss you

Mi...i miss you so much...
Why you changed your phone numbers...
I can't find you anywhere...
I'm so depressed...

I keep thinking of you...please don't do this to me anymore...
I can't live without you...i beg you...
Come back to my life...

Why you never understand me...
Why you never think of me...
How my heart to you,how cold you were to me...
Even though...i always love you...
But why now you leave me...why now...

I'm dying slowly mi...i pray everyday...
So you can come back to my life...
You don't need to love me,i just need you to lend me your hand for 1 minute a day...
It's enough...
You don't need to kiss me,just embrace me,be dearest one to me...

I'm so sad...you're the only thing i ever need in my life...
But you're gone...

No comments:

Post a Comment