Friday, March 9, 2012

I'm crazy

Psychology
Academic field that studies the human mind and behavior.
And i think i'm learning it,but i'm turning into psycopath.
"They don't follow any life plan,
and it seems as if they are incapable of
experiencing any genuine emotion."
Well if that's the description of first stage, I'm sure i'm in that one.

"Father,Hallowed be your name,Your Kingdom come.
Give us each day our daily bread,
And forgive us our sins,And lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil."

Yeah i said that prayer ,like a hundred times.
But you don't even lead me into temptation.
You didn't give me a choice except to accept it.
I'm still sane,at this moment anyway.
Make sure You prepared someone to kill me
When i'm fully turned into a psychopath.
For i will bring hell if You don't.

No comments:

Post a Comment